Due to the needs of epidemic prevention and control, the international high school will carry out webcast teaching starting from Wednesday, September 15. Students and parents are invited to actively cooperate to create a harmonious and happy online learning environment.
一、课前要求 Pre-class requirements
1. Students should check whether they have been in each Teams class group according to the course selection and send the screenshot of the "Your Teams" interface under the “Team” tab to the homeroom teacher.
2. Students should strictly follow the class time according to the course arrangement and schedule. Roll call starts at 8:10 ~ 8:20 every morning. At the same time, the subject teacher will also call the roll and record the attendance before each class.
3. Students should prepare for online classes in advance to ensure the normal operation of the network, computer, camera, and microphone during online classes.
4. Students should choose a relatively quiet and bright room, and make sure the height of the desk is appropriate. Students are supposed to keep clean and tidy appearance during the classes.
5. Stationery should be prepared in advance and ready at any time.
2. Listen carefully, answer questions according to the teacher's requirements and interact actively. During classroom interaction, it is not allowed to chat, send information irrelevant to learning, take screenshots or record and broadcast at will. It is not allowed to spread pictures infringing on others' portrait rights at will. Violators shall bear the consequences.
3. The online classes are the same as the usual classes in school. During the class period, you shall not leave the live broadcast classroom to ensure the discipline of the class and the learning effect.
1. Pay attention to the homework left by teachers and finish carefully. Students should ensure the quality and quantity, complete it on time, and hand it in according to the teacher's requirements. The subject teacher will correct and register the completion of daily homework.
2. Subject teachers will regularly arrange quizzes. If you have any questions or questions after class, you are welcome to have a private chat in Teams and communicate with subject teachers to solve them during the CCA period.
3. All classroom performance, assignments and quizzes will be recorded as usual scores and recorded in the mid-term and final-term reports.