As an American school, BCIS attaches great importance to the value of sports in education.
The cultivation of children's sports is not only beneficial to students' physical and mental health, but also cultivates their perseverance, endurance, team communication and collaboration skills, and will help students apply for prestigious schools and scholarships in the future.
BCIS Baseball Team
BCIS Baseball Team
The BCIS baseball school team was established in 2016. After years of training, the team has matured day by day. There are currently two baseball teams in the school, namely the Colts and the Broncos. There are more than 20 members, composed of students from grades 1 to 8. The two teams have represented the school in many types of baseball games at all levels. Participated in the Shenzhen baseball game and won many awards and achieved excellent results. The spirit of baseball has always inspired the students to continuously create new results, show the spirit of the BCIS students on the field, and promote the BCIS sportsmanship.
In the new semester, we have also designed a new team uniform, replacing the original red uniform with a more stable blue. We hope that every student can play steadily and do our best to hit on baseball. , Win the victory!
This semester baseball school team continues to train children through baseball training and competitions, to get the willpower that is exhausted and want to give up but finally persists, train them to cooperate with others, become an excellent school team member. Win without arrogance and defeat.
I hope that the children will have the spirit to face setbacks and make a comeback and try their best to practice hard when the game fails. Through these exercises, children will eventually know that any achievement requires hard work and training day after day, year after year, not success overnight.
Due to the tight epidemic situation across the country at this stage, the baseball team resolutely supports the party's command during training and strictly follows the country's epidemic prevention requirements.
This year we will further improve the abilities of the players in all aspects, cultivate the concept of collectivism, and improve the overall physical fitness of the team. Prepare for the various baseball games in Shenzhen in 2021, strive to achieve good results in the city's various games, and at the same time lay a solid foundation for the construction of the school team, and do all the work for the higher-level Guangdong Province games.
2021 BCIS Baseball school team new semester training plan
Stage training guiding ideology
Strictly organize and discipline, strengthen the requirements of team style and team discipline, first train an excellent student, and then become an excellent young player, so that I want to practice, practice carefully, and use my brain to practice. Conduct scientific training, lay a good foundation for basic movements, actively improve special skills and special strength exercises, pay attention to comprehensive quality and tactical exercises, and arrange training volume reasonably to ensure that athletes' physical fitness and immunity do not decline.
Short-term goal: Strive to achieve good results in various competitions in the city, so that more students like baseball.
Long-term goal: Strive for a higher level of championship, let Xicheng Baseball score in Shenzhen and even Guangdong Province.
Stage training time and schedule
August 2021-outdoor training
Training schedule: notify the daily training schedule.
(Joint check-in content must be done every day, if the content is repeated, please complete the check-in requirements)
Basic tasks of training
1. Strictly organize and discipline, strengthen the requirements of team style and team discipline, first train an excellent student, and then become an excellent young player, so that I want to practice, practice carefully, and use my brain to practice.
2. Strict training quality, as required, think more, ask more questions, correct more, imagine more, simulate more, discuss more, summarize more.
Improve the overall quality of the team members:
1. Learn to master the correct special mobile technology and coordination exercises. (Indoor technical action)
2. Improve the muscle strength training required for movement.
3. Improve the coordination ability and special strength required to complete and maintain various technical actions.
1. Improve the basic ability of fielders to pass and receive the ball, and require the consistency of the action
2. Improve basic movement exercises in each position (including special strength)
3. Improve awareness of fill-in and leak-filling (thinking simulation on paper)
1. Practice swings with bare hands, and various hitting exercises
2. Practice the special strength of the upper and lower limbs
Technical and tactical capabilities:
1. Improve offensive tactics (indoor and outdoor simulation)
2. Improve defensive tactics (indoor and outdoor simulation)
Home-School joint clock-in
2021 BCIS Collaborative Baseball School Team
New Semester Competition Plan
At this stage, the nationwide epidemic situation is tense, and we firmly support the party's command, organize baseball games in strict accordance with national requirements, and actively complete the registration of athletes.
1. Watch high-level matches
2. Go to the other school and the school team to compete
3. Varsity teams from other schools compete in our school
4. Participate in the official competitions of the districts and cities
5. Participate in the National Baseball Winter U Series Competition (organized in Guangdong only with the consent of the school and parents)
School teams in Nanshan District, Luohu District, Longhua District, Guangming District, and other schools in Baoan.
Blue Sox Baseball Club, Leading Baseball Club, Obersburg Baseball Club, Happy Baseball Club, Ward Baseball Club. And Zhongshan Panda Baseball Team and other teams from other cities.
The specific event arrangements will be notified in advance to prepare for registration.
BCIS Baseball Team Washing Facilities
BCIS Baseball Team Training Base
BCIS’s baseball training ground is located on the campus playground. We have equipped our students with professional baseball batting cages. We hope that every small player can hit it with one hit.
In case of rain or other weather conditions that are not suitable for outdoor classes, baseball teachers will take students to the indoor gymnasium to continue class.
In the new semester, I hope that more students will join the BCIS baseball team. I also hope that every student can find their passion, fight for it, and sweat.